Sunday, July 26, 2020

Waiting on a Grand-baby with these 9 Books, only 99¢ each

Hello, Sunday! I have really become a lackadaisical blogger, but you know, it's summer. Ah, the lazy days! Not really sure what that means. Summer is always so busy. I can hardly keep up with the demands of garden, lawn, farming, and hanging out with my grandchildren.

Speaking of which, #16 is on the way momentarily. My daughter is 4 days overdue. Isn't she gorgeous? She and her hubby did a maternity photo shoot up at the Lake Superior shoreline a few weeks ago. Now we're just waiting for Baby Girl to show up. This is her 4th baby (and, they say, the last). 

and on Facebook @ Jessamyn Winter Photography

While I wait for the blessed arrival, I'm catching up on some books on my Kindle, and pre-reading a couple of upcoming releases I grabbed off Netgalley. I've also really enjoyed a few audiobooks lately. My faves have been Elizabeth Ludwig's Irish immigrant stories "No Safe Harbor" and "Dark Road Home". 

I'm also downloading some of these. 9 authors (me included) are offering a 99¢ deal on these titles for the 9 weeks of summer. There really is something for every romantic taste, from suspense to historical saga to women's fiction. Check out the Summer Book Bash 2020.


Um...let's make that TEN Books, because The Deepest Sigh, the first in my Echoes of the Heart, series is also on sale for 99¢. (And here's The Green Veil link too.)


I hope there's baby news to report soon. How are you enjoying your summer?

Enjoying the long days,
Naomi

No comments: