Thursday, February 5, 2015

Review of Sarah Sundin's "In Perfect Time"

In Perfect Time (Wings of the Nightingale, #3)In Perfect Time by Sarah Sundin

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I won't give you a story synopsis. That's been done in other reviews. But know this much, Sarah Sundin never disappoints! Her attention to historical accuracy gives the book real substance, and it takes only a page or two for her to make us care about the characters of the story. I'd previously read the other books in the series in which "Kay" the heroine of In Perfect Time has a beguiling presence, but because she was occasionally less than pleasant, I was curious to get inside her skin and find out what Sarah had in mind for this character. Kay's story is like those of many misunderstood people. She's the definition of someone who's hardened exterior is due to unseen scars from her past, and it isn't long at all before we can truly sympathize with her.

In Perfect Time is a beautiful romance, but it is also a story of adventure, intrigue, and historical gusto -- a real "carry me away" novel!





View all my reviews

No comments: