Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Launch Team Call-Out for Historical Fiction Lovers

Hey friends, I am expanding my launch team for my 2021 book release -- the sequel to Mist O'er the Voyageur. I've been calling it Song for the Hunter, but the official title is still to be determined. Want to join me on my team?


Here's what it means. You get a free, early read of the book in pdf format. I'll also send you some post cards and cover swag that you can use for yourself or pass on to your friends, your dentist, cousin Petunia, whoever you see.

Sounds great, right? 

As we are a team in this, here's your part. You commit to post a review of the book when it releases, wherever you can. Amazon and the publisher's site; Bookbub and Goodreads if you use those, your blog if you have one, and anywhere else (such as in those busy Facebook reader groups or other social sites). You'd also be willing to mention the book from time to time where appropriate -- in those same reading groups, on your personal profile pages, with your circle of friends at church, to your local librarian (yes, please!). 

If you've read Mist O'er the Voyageur, I hope you left a review. If you loved the book and would be thrilled to help me get the word out with the sequel, please let me know asap. Email me at naomimusch(at)naomimusch(dot)com.

Oh--and if you haven't read Mist, I hope you'll move it up your list. You can grab the e-book for only $2.99 on Amazon, and right now my publisher is having a big paperback sale on the LPC site. You can get it direct for 40% off plus free shipping (see the codes below). That offer is site-wide, so go do some Christmas shopping for your book lovers (or to sneak something into your own stocking). 

Thanks, friends!

Buy on Amazon

Buy from the publisher using a code below.

 



No comments: